Kim & Ryan
What made it unique? They rented a powder blue vintage VW bus from Tin Can Travel Co., Kim forgot her bouquet so Alex ran back to the cottage and ran back to give it to her at the top of the aisle, and all their puppers were there!
Their Review (the longest we’ve ever received..keep scrolling for pics!):
“This venue is a dream come true and I could not have picked a better place for my wedding. For those couples who do not want a traditional wedding and want a celebration with close friends and family instead, THIS IS IT.
Here are the pros:
1. The venue is well maintained and managed directly by the owners who are super passionate about their place.
2. The owner, Alex, is super organized and sends you everything you need to be prepared for the wedding in a timely basis. She is also there on the day of the wedding making sure everything goes smoothly and I give her major kudos because I forgot my bouquet and she RAN to get it before I walked down the aisle.
3. There are no surprises in what you are paying for. The packages and contract are very clear.
4. The venue is perfect for families. We had our pups as part of the ceremony and all the kids LOVED being able to run around and play with the yard games. Having kids at our wedding was easy with this type of venue.
5. With this venue, you do not need to buy any decorations or a photo booth! This venue comes with a growing and very large inventory of decorations and the entire venue is Instagram worthy!
6. Their preferred vendors are amazing so you will not need to search far and research a lot to get what you want!
7. Our free gift from Mike was a custom bed chest and it is AWESOME and so well done! What other venue gives you something like this?
8. You WILL get comments like, wow this was the most unique wedding I have ever been to or how did you find a place like this or that was the best wedding I have ever been to!
9. Even though this is an outdoor wedding, the bathroom trailer is super clean. I say this confidently because my mom (if you know how particular asian moms are) said so.
10. The surrounding areas made it easy for us to have an entire wedding weekend with our guests because there is so much stuff to do in Kerrville, Comfort, Fredericksburg, etc.
11. Since this is an outdoor wedding, there are unknowns you cannot control. What can be controlled though is having a free blanket station at the venue, tents to cover vendors, fire pits, heaters inside the tents, and hydration stations. And guess what? This is all provided with the venue.
This is just a partial list of all the good things I want to say!
I cannot thank Alex and Mike enough for making our wedding a dream come true. There is not a con I can write down without having a pro attached to it! For example, yes it is a bit of a drive from Houston to plan, but we made it a vacation every time by visiting hill country. THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.
The Moore Family :) “
Photography – Photos By Yaz